About Cere Network
Cere’s Decentralized Data Cloud platform allows big brands and enterprises to start establishing their own data
ecosystems and first-party data strategies. Cere’s vision
is to lead blockchain adoption for enterprises by using their
own, unleashed customer data.
To achieve this, we built a decentralized network and customer data ecosystem to allow stakeholders to own their data
with 100% control over who can use it and for what purpose in any particular context. This is opposed to traditional
CRM's, which are outdated, expensive, hard to integrate with today's intelligent (AI) and data-driven solutions.
Demonstrating the urgent need for decentralized cloud solutions, Cere is already in the process of onboarding a number
of Fortune 1000 clients and has received one Web3 Foundation grant, with another Web3 grant pending.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Cere, regardless of role or team. First, we look for
signals that a candidate will thrive in our fast-paced work environment, where we default to quick iterations, critical
thinking and sound judgements because we play only to succeed. Second, we seek people with the desire to share their
expertise and the capacity to extend their knowledge to drive innovation. Finally, we seek candidates who can commit to
a greater goal; unite as a team to reach something no one could have done on their own.
You will be one of the first employees in the Berlin team alongside our Data Architecture engineer with whom you will
help Cere gather the best minds of Berlin! Our main engineering team is located in Belarus, management in the US, the
marketing team in the Netherlands and the rest of our team is scattered across Russia, Ukraine, India. Nonetheless, we
aim to establish Cere Headquarters in Berlin which will allow us to easily gather our multinational teams in one place
from time to time.
In this role you'll:
- Create and manage thorough project plans, delivering on project objectives
- Plan and communicate how projects will be managed including risk/issue management, change control, and
- Create and manage thorough project budgets within targets.
- Ensure projects meet business needs and that the project team and stakeholders understand the project deliverables,
value, scope, and timeline.
- Engage the project team in the development of project schedules based on properly defined scope, project
deliverables, timelines, and resource requirements.
- Oversee the technical aspects of projects throughout the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Manage risk management plans to identify, document, define mitigation plans, track, escalate and resolve project
risks, issues, barriers, and dependencies.
- Manage change requests and modifications to the project plan.
- Perform a consultative role to provide options for business owners to respond to major changes and risks on
initiatives that have a technology component.
- Assure deliverables are reviewed and quality is achieved as planned.
- Facilitate regular status meetings and communicate project progress to all communication channels.
- Proactively communicate information needed by team members to complete their tasks and with Cere stakeholders that
play a role in the project.
- Demonstrate proficiency in tactfully communicating with all levels of customer leadership.
- Mentor, coach, train, and provide feedback to other team members; may provide feedback to leadership on abilities of
The ideal candidate has the following profile:
- 3+ years of project management experience required
- 1+ years of Agile/Scrum experience preferred
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize work for team members.
- Experience in developing project statuses to include planned to actuals in terms of budget, timeline and scope.
- Strong, empathetic team leader who can solve most project issues, but knows when to escalate
- Ability to work in a fluid, fast-paced environment and remain appropriately detail-oriented
- Demonstrated customer service and organizational skills
- Independent thinker and ability to work autonomously
- Cere Network’s financial employee incentives include not only company stock options, but also its publicly traded
native crypto token, $CERE. Cere Network is backed by some of the world’s largest institutions, is traded on the
world’s largest exchanges, and still has tremendous upside.
- Be part of a small team where your contributions aren’t lost, they are seen and appreciated
- A chance to work closely with the brightest minds in the industry
- Opportunity to influence team member’s professional growth.
- A flexible and agile organizational structure
- Opportunity to work in multinational, high-performance team members with countless different backgrounds and
- Experience direct independence, ownership, and responsibility